Thursday, March 7, 2024

Coming Up Short

 

I'm still slogging away on the the Dresden. Before I could start quilting I had to do some repair work yesterday when I noticed the backing was too short on one side. I have no idea why but I seem to do that on every single quilt I've ever made. 




I'm back at work on Charming Stars. I have one more block to go after this one. 





These are the paper pieces for the last ring of the February Quilt. 





I'm appliqueing down the third block for it. 





What I need to do is to get to work making more of those center hexies. It won't be long before I need them. The appliqueing part is going pretty quickly.  






3 comments:

  1. They all look so great. I just don't have the patience to quilt anymore, or be able to sit long at my sewing machine. My back won't tolerate it. So I just enjoy yours and Vals and possibly even drool a bit over them. :-)
    Happy Thurday Debbie!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilts galore and they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good to keep at the quilting! It is a bummer when you realize you've shorted yourself! Grrr! The hexies look great!

    ReplyDelete