Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I finished the pyramid thingy on the Village Quaker. This week I have to tackle a vase full of flowers that I just started. 




I made some progress on the side border of Patchwork Printemps and stitched the little quilt thingy in the top square. 





I finished the biggest sheep in the Sheep Heap and started its mound and some of the berries that will be embed in it. 




And.......I found these beautiful insect needle minders on Amazon. I needed one more for the Sheep Heap but found this pack of three for the price of one. Not only are they beautiful-they are STRONG. I've got two doing nothing right now which is making me want to start two more projects....but I won't. I'm not that crazy-at least not today anyway. 



9 comments:

  1. Village Quaker is still my favorite - very, very pretty. I love the insect needle minders - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely stitching, and I'm glad you found some flowery insect needle minders to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that Village Quaker piece. The colors keep it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made good progress on all of them. There's just something about the colors of Patchwork Printemps that I really love. So pretty and springlike.
    Those needle minders are gorgeousl Definitely time to start a new project. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work but I especially love the printemps one. Is it from the place in the UK (that's helpful isn't it?). Googled: Cotton and Twine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Jardin Prive pattern. I get them from 123 Stitch.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful stitching! I adore the Village Quaker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty stitching and I agree, the needle minders are adorable!

    ReplyDelete