Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

Between making soap and having a sick dog, I didn't get much stitched last week but I did at least get in the room and organize things. I pulled out the spring projects and tried and failed to come up with what I needed to start one of these. I finally decided it was time for Sheep Heap but I don't have the fabric. It should be here tomorrow. 




Patchwork Printemps is out in the light of day again. I was shocked that I only have the borders to do. I had thought that I had just started this one. 





I had a scary moment when I couldn't find the charts for the Village Quaker. They did turn up and I got a few more doo dads stitched on. I always get asked if I am close to finishing it but I'm not. I still have that bottom corner and a another outside border to go. I don't mind because I really like working on it. It's on my very favorite lap frame which makes it very comfortable to work on. 




And......Green Tea got a leaf. One. Leaf. It doesn't look like much but there's a lot of colors going on in that little leaf. This one is going to be slow going.....





7 comments:

  1. we have such similar tastes in cross-stitch. Love the new ones you're waiting to start. Patchwork Printemps is one of my favorites that you've made although I really like the Village Quaker too. I haven't got any cross-stitch going right now. I just finished a crochet toddler blanket tonight about 10:30 so I can start something new tomorrow.
    I made an appointment for Dennis AND his Mom for tomorrow morning at the Primary care doc. They go to the same one so it will be handy. They both still have really bad coughs. I still have a mild one too, but not nearly as bad. I'm a bit concerned about pneumonia, especially with Mom. We'll see.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those samplers are beautiful! You're so close on Patchwork Printemps so I hope maybe you can get that done this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the variety you have for stitching-very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring stitching projects! I've been wanting to start a cross stitch project but I'm also too lazy to dig out my patterns. Maybe when I've finished all my knitting WIPs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to get Sheep Heap! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Village Quaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are going to be busy stitching with some nice projects!

    ReplyDelete