Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

The first of the Hen Peck chickens is done. I can't decide on the color of the next one. She's supposed to be a beige color but it's too close to the fabric color so I'll have to do some thinking.



Matter's House got a lawn and a bit of the fencing done this week. There's a lot more to do on both sides.




I wasn't looking forward to stitching that tractor and wagon in that Patchwork Ete block but I think it turned out rather cute. 




And....yesterday afternoon after putting away my latest grocery pickup order I managed to sit down for an hour and finish turning that corner on the Village Quaker. D and W also got stitched. There's some fun stuff coming up before I have to tackle another of those big gray/blue blocks of do dads which is a good thing because all gray/blue stitching was starting to make me crazy. 





3 comments:

  1. What beautiful stitching! I can't believe the detail you got on the tractor and hay bales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects look great. I love the tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pick the BEST projects. Who doesn't love a chicken with a flag!!! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete