Friday, July 14, 2023

Puzzled

 

All the crafty things I bought for The Mister when I was anticipating a lengthy recovery period were gathering dust. We didn't realize he wouldn't be able to sit in a forward position for so long. I am happy say that he's now able to sit for long periods of time and finally showing interest in it all. I thought the diamond painting kits were goners but he's actually enjoying them. 



He's finally back to working on his paint by number projects.



And he's been going through the puzzles I bought him. I think he needs to graduate up from the 500 piece ones. He's finishing them in just a few days. 




Speaking of puzzles, I started this London scene way back in April and if I can put in a piece a day I consider myself lucky. I'm usually pretty good at these things but this one is kicking my behind and I'm not sure why. I swear they've mixed up the pieces with another puzzle but I know I'd be wrong. It just makes me feel better to think that. 


3 comments:

  1. I enjoy puzzles, but usually just do them in the winter. This past winter completely passed by without a single one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you two enjoy puzzles. My sister does them too and always has one on the table to work on. Not me. They've never been a favorite of mine. Once in a while I would put in a piece in the game room at the apartment, but not often.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why London is kicking your butt. It's the colors! (Or maybe there is a bit of Paris in there. Could be! LOL)

    ReplyDelete