Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Made in the Shade

 

Yesterday's cookout was nothing short of spectacular. #1 Son got a new grill. I kicked myself all the way home that I didn't get a photo of it but it was too darn hot. I hid inside while he did all the outside work. 



There were wings and ribs.....




...and stuff for us non meat eaters too.




I had a smoked Boca burger topped with this salad. Who knew peaches worked in a salad? They do. 




#2 Grand will also be celebrating a birthday this week so there was cake. 




Pup came along for the ride but was not too happy about it. She's very jealous of the Grands. I know she'd like to take a bite out of the little one.




Speaking of the little Grand, look at this. He's definitely starting out on the right foot.  






4 comments:

  1. What a spread - the food looks delish! Tiny Crocs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joyous post! I love the feast you were able to share with family! The last photo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete