Friday, July 7, 2023

Resolution Roundup

 

Now that I can tick the Rainbow Kitty box off of the 2023 resolution list, I can get serious about Spiral Chicken. After a stash dive I discovered I had plenty of the colors I would need to finish her. 


She's not nearly as big as Rainbow Kitty but there's a lot to get done. We won't see her end in 2023 that's for sure. 



These are the last five squares for the Audun throw. My goal was to get the blocks done not to join them yet so that box is now ticked off too. 




The last project on my 2023 resolution list is the mini advent sweaters. Number 22 is almost done. Twenty two down, two to go. 













7 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! I have internet tonight. I don't know how long I'll have it so trying to catch up a bit tonight.
    Love that "Spring Chicken" is getting it's day in the sun and only two more sweaters to go. And Audun is well on the way to being finished too with all of the squares done.
    We have two more days in Spokane before moving on to Helena, MT to see our son and grands. The trip is going too quickly for us.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of progress. Glad you found the colors for Spiral Chicken - that is a fun piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sweaters by Thanksgiving is totally do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ticking off those projects must be satisfying. You know how much I love those little sweaters - looking forward to seeing them all in one photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to love that Spiral Chicken! Oh and that Audun- so pretty! xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very good job ticking off your to-do's!

    ReplyDelete