Monday, July 15, 2024

Wireless

 

I've been putting the pedal to the metal trying to get this quilt done ASAP. I'd like to hand it over to my sister the next time I see her and that will be in a couple of weeks. 



I was dying from boredom as I went over all those hexie flowers. They take a lot of time so I bought myself a pair of these newfangled wireless headphones to keep my brain from going numb while I hum along on the very noisy Juki. Now I can keep up with my favorite murder podcasts and show runner's re-caps of dragon battles as I work.  I think they are going to come in very handy for lots of things. 





4 comments:

  1. My son gave me a pair of wireless headphones when he bought his new ones but I've rarely used them. Thanks for the reminder! I often listen with my earbuds in, but this way seems better for really listening (and ignoring what's going on around you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murder podcasts are soothing, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good way to while away the hours!!!

    ReplyDelete