Friday, July 19, 2024

Friday Fluff:Running Out of Road

 

I can't believe it's been almost three weeks since the Tour began. It all comes to an end on Sunday but it won't be a podium finish for me this year. I've got just a bit of the Cormo to spin but I won't be plying it anytime in the near future. Too much else to be done. 




Ditto for the 4 ounces of cotton I spun. It will be sitting here for a while. 





I've also still got plenty of that other cotton to spin. I'll probably still be working on it during the next Tour. 




Same for my spindles. They won't see much action again until next year but I did enjoy fiddling with them. I always do. 




This is the one project I'll be continuing to work on. I've even got a cute little travel case for it so it can go where ever I go. I'm determined to finish up this merino and turn it into some little lacy thing. I'd like to think that I will have it done to wear to next year's MDSW but I'm not counting on it. Life has a way of wiping out any plans I make anymore. It must be an old person thing and I don't like it. 










4 comments:

  1. It is astonishing how a little holder for a project can make a project so much more attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That merino is gorgeous! Hope life doesn't get in the way of those plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just goes by too quickly! I almost finished the fleece and will be sure to finish it up over the next few days!

    ReplyDelete