I don't have too much to show for this week and Halloween is getting might close but I did finish the witch and her pumpkin. I also did a tiny bit more fill on the moon.
You can't really see it but I did one more row of the white checks in between the red ones on the border of Button Eyed Cat. I should never have started them in the first place all those years ago but I did so now I have to finish them. I started the yellow fill on the background but didn't get too far. Honestly, I'm not in the mood to work on cats right now so these two projects are getting packed away until next year.
Since I needed a break from all that Halloween stitching, I did do another two squares on the Autumn Patchwork and started working on the back end of the big raccoon. I did a bit of his tail and then realized I had picked up the wrong color so I had to rip it all out. Grrr.....
And...we didn't get too far with the tile yesterday. We spent the entire morning measuring and figuring out how to lay it all out. Working with long tile planks is very different from what we are used to so we had to do a lot of homework in order to figure out that 30% staggering thing. I think we've got it now so we should be ready for some serious tiling today. Fingers crossed.