Monday, October 17, 2022

Inktober Update

 

After throwing paint all over the stairs all day the last thing I want to do at night is go down in the craft room and paint but I did go down the other day and try to catch up with the Inktober prompts. I still have a way to go and I'll probably skip a few (booger?) but I did make the effort. 



I also needed to get back to work on this year's Christmas cards. I've got 9 sheets done now which means I have 18 kitty or doggy trees all together. I think I need 24 so that's not too bad but there is still along way to go to put them into card form. I'm hoping to convince The Mister to help when the time comes. 



While I was down in that craft room I couldn't resist getting out Mr. Jack and putting on a few rows of background fill. I never worked on him last year but I did buy a big bundle of brown.



Like with Rainbow Kitty, background is all I have left to do with these two. It's hard to get started because it seems like a slog but once you get going you don't want to stop especially if you are listening to a good book or podcast. 









5 comments:

  1. I don't remember the Jack rug - LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work on the Inktober--I had to admit defeat--I couldn't catch up! The rug hooking looks great--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Jack is wonderful. I hope you’ll continue to work on him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing your Inktober drawings. They are so good. I never figured out how to put persepective in my drawings in school. The rug hooking is beautiful. It looks like it takes a lot of patience.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of the variety of crafts you excell at. Love the Jack rug!

    ReplyDelete