The backing for the Halloween quilt is here. Some Christmas material came along for the ride. It's just enough for the holiday apron that I plan to be making next month.
It was a tight squeeze getting the top to fit onto the backing without having to make any seams but I made it work.
I'm really happy with the backing color. I wish now that I had made it a few rows longer and maybe a row wider. It's a nice little lap quilt but it's so darn pretty that I'd have loved to have more of it to curl up with.
I won't be quilting it today because I still have the machine all set up for this monster and I don't want to have to re-thread it and then fuss over the tension all over again. I've only got the strength to drag around one block a day so I've got a long way to go. I'm pretty sure the Halloween quilt won't see any use until next year.