Thursday, October 6, 2022

Let There Be Light

 

I've heard a rumor that we may get some sun today. While we were waiting for better weather we fixed the light in the downstairs craft room. We had to replace the thingy that the chain is attached to that turns the light on. I had no idea you could do that. I learn something everyday around here.



We also had to change out the whole light over the washer and dryer. The whole thing stopped working so I did have to buy a new fixture for that one. It was a good way to use up a rainy day but I hate jobs like this because all I do is stand there and watch and then hand The Mister something every once in a while. 




Now that I have light in the craft room I could catch up with the Inktober prompts. They are certainly nothing to brag about. I think this year's efforts will be called Scribble and Splash because that's about all I've get left in the tank these days. I'm still dealing with a headache that won't go away until the clouds roll out and a toothache that hopefully, after today's dreaded root canal, will be just a bad memory. 

    

3 comments:

  1. Well, hooray for light fixtures being fixed! The artwork is gorgeous! Love your style! And I hope the root canal goes well. The first bit of sunshine will do you good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go easy on yourself - you've got a lot on your plate and the fact that you can even scribble is an accomplishment... also most of your scribbles look like high art to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Val: your scribble and splash sketches are great! Here’s to a painless root canal and sunny days ahead.

    ReplyDelete