Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

This week I gave it my best shot but it wasn't enough to have a lot of progress to share. My back is still doing something terrible and I have no idea what I did or why but I am pretty miserable. Since I have to tie myself in knots to prop my frames up on my knees when stitching I didn't get very far this week. I did get the bottom half of a goose stitched and........



......I started the bottom border on the winter sampler but gave it up from the discomfort. The cold and wet weather we are having at the moment isn't helping I'm sure. 




It was more of a sit and knit kind of day yesterday so I picked up these tiny needles instead. The Karbonz needles just arrived yesterday morning. I have a set of 4 (because I lost one) and I really love using them so I bought another set so I could use them on the yoke of the mini sweaters. Now I see why they come in sets of 5. I've never knit on 4 needles before and now it all makes sense. 





9 comments:

  1. Very pretty stitching. I sure hope your back is feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some relief from your back pain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some companies sell in sets of 4 which I find really frustrating as usually use 5 and sometimes 6 depending on their length. Worse are the charity/thrift shops round our way that try to sell sets of 2 or 3 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back pain is miserable. I hope you start to feel better soon. I really like the winter sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the karbonz needles the square ones? I've always wondered what it would be like to knit with them.
    I sure do like both of your cross stitch projects but I'm sorry your back is acting up.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jokes on me .You have seen and commented on me ! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are two beautiful stitching projects! Hope your back feels lots better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't prefer dpn's but when I do, the 5 needles is the best way! Nice stitching anyway!

    ReplyDelete