Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

Since the floor won't be here until next week, we decided to clear out another downstairs room and get it ready for painting yesterday. This is the room we use for storage. It used to be quite a jumble. It will be getting shelving. 




In spite of the fact that my sitting down at the table to stitch makes all heck break loose around here, I managed to get the snail and more of my little villages done.





I curled up on the couch with my sheep and got the last one finished. Now I have a lot of berries to do. Dare I say that this just might be done next week?




And.....I have to thank Karen for sending me this Dolphin project. You guys are almost making me look forward to those dog days of summer when I'll be stuck in the house for months. That's when puzzles and projects like this are life savers.  I've got a lot to keep me busy this year. Thanks Karen!









7 comments:

  1. I have an almost lifelong "issue" with snails, but that one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite all the renovations you and the Mister are doing, you managed to get quite a bit of stitching done. It all looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snail is adorable and it looks like your stitching is moving along quickly. As is painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on almost being done with Sheep Heap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe with your DIY skills. Looking forward to seeing progress and completed projects. Stitchery projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stitching! And, how in hte world have you been able to do any crafting with all of the painting you're doing. I'm sorry I haven't commented all week. We were camping and then company arrived and stayed until today less than an hour after we arrived home from dropping off the trailer. It's been crazy around here.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Painting that room will be a nice refresh! The stitching is really so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete