Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

My one motif a day really paid off. I easily finished the bottom and am ready to turn another corner on the Village Quaker this week.




I didn't start Snort Stack but I did get the floss. Look at all that floss. I wanted a lot of blues to choose from because I did't like the DMC conversion colors and somehow I ordered two of each.





I know it's still technically spring but I had to go dig out Patchwork Ete. The spring version wasn't doing it for me. Like Patchwork Printemps, I've got four borders to put on this season but I doubt I'll do it. After one I always lose interest. 





And....before the storms rolled in, we took an early morning walk down to the war memorial. We've never walked behind it and we discovered a beautiful view. I can see packing up some knitting and spending some time watching the ships go by. 






8 comments:

  1. So many beautiful samplers with a bonus beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress. Looks like that second one only needs one more border around it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent stitches - and a lovely spot to spend some time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoooo-eeee! I'd love to have a view like that close to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful discovery to find a great spot to sit and knit with an excellent view! Your samplers are always stunning-fun to have bonus thread! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the blues are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little house border on the Village.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress on your stitching projects! Gosh, that view and those benches... I'd bring my knitting and a cooler and move there for the summer.

    ReplyDelete