Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wednesday WIPs

 

Mini sweater #19 has been held up while I looked for a green that would go well with the Celadon Palette I wanted for the main color. I ordered several greens. The one on the right, Larch, is the winner so hopefully I will get that one cast on in the near future.


Of course, more Palette came along for the ride. This was supposed to be a project to deplete my Palette stash but it's been anything but. 


All my sock babies have had their heels turned this week. I was hoping to have three pair done by the end of March but that's not gonna happen. My Felici travel sock isn't seeing much action.



Musselburgh has fallen into the knitting Twilight Zone. I knit, knit, knit every night and it doesn't seem to get any bigger. I wish I had planned to change color at the half like a lot of people do but I forgot to order more colors of Capretta with my last Knit Picks order and I don't dare look for anymore yarn. My recent yarn buying habit is getting out of control.



The good news is that Riddari's ribbing is finally behaving so it's not back in the frog pond as I had feared. I'm not sure how much I am going to like all that black ribbing but it is what it is. Yarn's gotta do what yarn's gotta do. 


6 comments:

  1. Your Musselburgh is so pretty - very soothing colors. And your socks! What a lot you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love the color contrast on the Riddari. And the Musselburgh is beautiful! Love the muted colors. I apologize for not checking in more often recently. For unknown reasons, no one's blogs are automatically arriving in my email inbox anymore and silly me didn't realize why I was suddenly able to zero my email out daily. Hope you've been well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, look at all of tht pretty Palette. I would like to pet it please? :-) The Musselburgh hat is looking great and what a bunch of socks. You are such a go-getter.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colors and projects! I use removable markers on my never-ending hat to keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty projects-the socks look great all lined up!

    ReplyDelete