I went back to work on the spring placemats yesterday with a renewed respect for the rotary cutter. I don't want a repeat of my little accident even though it really was just a little boo boo that wanted to bleed a lot.
I also went back to work on that nightmare of a project that I am trying to machine quilt. I had more popped seams to repair and lots of technical difficulties with the machine. Somehow I managed to drop the bobbin deep into the body of the thing. I tried everything I could think of the fish it out. Finally, I remembered I had dad's telescopic magnet thingy and slowly but surely I coaxed it out.
And.....thanks to my sister's partner, we finally got that leaked fixed. He does that sort of thing for a living so he could spot the mistake we had made right away. With the leak fixed we could finally put the finishing touches on what has been a weeks long staging area for all sorts of plumbing mischief. Ta da.....three out of three bathrooms-DONE.