Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

Needless to say, with all the bathroom drama, I don't have much to show for this week stitch wise. I did get the middle cow started on the cow pile.



We didn't get anything done on the bathroom yesterday either because we couldn't make that trip to the hardware store for more pipes while we were waiting for this to show up. Every year The Mister asks me what I want for Christmas and every year I say a dumpster. Better late than never. 



While we waited we did something we have never done. We did our taxes online. We used to do it the old fashioned way with paper and pencil and mail them in but it took months and months to get our refunds so we thought we'd try it this way this year. We used one of the free services offered by the IRS. Since we file separately we did them side by side. Not being used to this sort of thing, The Mister was pretty much hysterical the whole time but I thought it went pretty well. We'll see. 



And.....in case you are wondering why we are using a cat book to do our taxes, this the Maryland state book with a kitty on the cover. Apparently the calico cat was named the official cat of Maryland in 2021. You learn something every day. 




5 comments:

  1. Aaawwwww, I miss Maestro our calico baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do our taxes the old-fashioned way. Every year I say I'm going to go electronic, and then I leave it too late. Maybe this year I'll manage it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much going on at your house all of the time. Glad your dumpster arrived so clean up can commence. I actually did notice the cat book on the desk and wondered. Now we know. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom always had calico cats on the farm. Mom named her favorite one, Lucky and said she was lucky to have so many beautiful colors on her fur coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we do ours online and it goes well! Neat to learn calicos are your state cats!

    ReplyDelete