Monday, September 26, 2016

Proceed With Caution

 I know I've mentioned it here several times.


I even put it on the labels. Now that people are beginning to receive their soap boxes, I am starting to worry about the risk of falls. These things are powerful. They are full of butters, oils and milks and meant for only the driest part of your anatomy. Daughter who insists on putting them in the tub and having an allover soak had a near miss the other night. These things are slippery with a capital S and can make quite a mess. I'm in the process of finding a new recipe for Daughter who wants a good, safe tub soak, which these are most certainly not.



The safest way to use them is to put them in a basin or bucket in the tub, give your feet a long, hot soak, rinse well and then use a squirt of dish washing soap for the tub and basin cleanup. I love them but am very careful about using them AND I certainly don't want to read about anyone getting hurt. Got it?

7 comments:

  1. Got it! No worries....I'll be careful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with developing the new recipe ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it - thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good advice! Slips and hurts are not your intention! A good foot soak sounds lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got it! Sounds like a good plan. Goodness knows my feet need a long soak!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got it! They sound wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete