Tuesday, October 17, 2023

TNT

 

The new Q Snaps are not here yet so I had to spend my time this week with the same old, same olds. The Matters House got a bird and the leaves finished on the flower. 



The reason I had to order the extra Q Snaps is because I had just finished getting these fall projects on the ones I have when I remembered what I should be working on is my Halloween projects. These were supposed to wait until November. The Autumn Patchwork got a border box and a leaf finished. The Gobble Gob got one little turkey and one big turkey started. 





All my projects that are on table frames are put away until I get all the soap taken care of. I quickly ran out of Pumpkin and the Hemp and Avocado. I underestimated how popular they would be. I am going to make more Hemp soap in a few weeks for the winter giveaway so if you missed out this time, I'll have plenty hopefully in January. I also had some interest in the little double butter facial bars and I'll also make a batch of those to send out also. 




There are never any strings attached to my giveaways but from time to time I get little surprises in the mail from you nice folks. One of you sent just me this adorable card that looks like it was made from washi tape. I'm very inspired by it. There was also this crocheted object. 



I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a scrubby or a mug rug but since it's so pretty and sparkly and fits my Halloween glass perfectly I am going to put it to good use like this. Now I just need some Bloody Mary mix and a bottle of vodka to get me through the hard days ahead. Thanks so much T! Let me know if you are in need of some soap. I don't have any of some of the fragrances left but I do have plenty of unscented, honey and apple scented ones. Let me know and I'll get it out tomorrow.  

5 comments:

  1. What a cute gift you got. Since there is sparkle and fuzz, I'd say it is supposed to be a mug rug/coaster. It sure does that job well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the clean lines of the Matters House project. I’m sure stitching with only one color is not too exciting, but the result is elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching! You can never have enough Q-snaps! I'm glad you enjoy your thank-yous!!!! Your soap shipments mean a lot to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Hallowe'en glass! I got a Black Cat stemless wine glass... but you know I'm going to use it all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does work great as a coaster, but it is actually a dish scrubber. I thought I remembered how much your husband loved that scrubby yarn for dish clothes when it came out and you made them for him.
    Hope you're all doing better today than yesterday. :)
    T.A.

    ReplyDelete