Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Funny You Should Ask....

 

Someone just asked me whatever happened to Rainbow Kitty. The answer is....nothing. He is still in the closet. I had just taken him out on Sunday to show him to the Grands who were not at all impressed I am sad to say. They like to look at my art stuff and my juggling stuff but as for my fiber stuff....it's a big yawn.  



I am also sad to say that I have barely touched Spiral Chicken since I packed Rainbow Kitty away. 




Rainbow Kitty is packed away with Jack here so I guess I should be putting Spiral Chicken away and getting to work on Jack again. I just don't know where the time goes. The older I get the faster the days seem to go and the less I seem to get done.  





And... while we were walking the dog yesterday we not only saw these amazing clouds but out there on the horizon was the most beautiful tall ship I have ever seen. The Mister always carries his binoculars with him so we could get a good look. My phone camera, however, was not able to zoom in enough to get it. It really was a spectacular sight to see it out there flying along full sails in the wind. It gave me goosebumps. 










8 comments:

  1. Some things just don't photograph well and have to remain just lovely memories in your mind.

    We go "over the mountain" quite often and at the top there is a spectacular view of the next six ridges. Can I catch the beauty with a camera. Nope. No perspective. It just looks flat. But .............I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling--I look at the fiber projects started and sitting and wonder if I should just chuck them or what. What a cool sight of the 'tall ship' at sea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful shot of clouds over the bay. I am sorry Rainbow Kitty is still in the closet. He's much to special to be in a closet. Jack is looking like he might be close to completion (I think?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see your rug hooking, it makes me want to take up the craft! But I certainly don't need ANOTHER hobby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also - I can just imagine how cool it was to see that ship. When I worked in Port Colborne, they had a Tall Ships festival every year - I loved it. They looked amazing on Lake Erie - I can just imagine how cool they look on the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Dee. I find the same thing happens when I go through the mountains. The camera just doesn't catch the beauty like the eye does.
    I enjoyed seeing Rainbow Kitty again. So happy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to tell you that I think I've caught up on all of the posts I've missed earlier in the week. I will be praying for The Misters surgery tomorrow. Love to you both.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spiral Chicken and Jack are fun projects. I hope they will both see significant progress this year.

    Best wishes to the Mister on his surgery.

    ReplyDelete