Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I've been using The Mister's therapy time to get a few stitches in my projects. Like his nurse, he has a guy for his therapist this time around which I think is the best thing for him. They don't put up with any stuff and work him hard. I got the witch's house started this week and little more yellow fill behind the moon.




I'm rounding the corner on all that yellow fill on Button Eyed Cat because............





.......when he's done I get to start this. It's one of the patterns Soxieknitter sent. It's got a bat on a pumpkin on a SHEEP. How cool is that? 




And......I need to wish happy birthday to Pup. I can't believe she turns TEN today. Where did that time go? She's no Pup anymore. She's been a senior for a while now but can still drive us crazy with all the energy she has. This was last year's Hound of the Town doggie Halloween parade. I'm not sure if we're going to get there this year with the gimpy Mister but it's no biggie for her. She hates that event. She hates the noise, the crowds and the other dogs. She also hates that dress.







6 comments:

  1. Those 3 cross stitch patterns are so cute! I hope the Mister's therapy is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new project. I hadn't even noticed the sheep until you pointed it out. That is so neat. :-) Glad The Misters therapy is coming along.
    And a HUGE happy birthday to Pup. Ten is a big year.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to get some stitching done and have another one lined up as soon as you are finished! happy birthday to Senior Pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stitches are looking good. Love that new one. Glad to hear the Mister has someone to boss him around - I find they need that from time to time and it doesn't work it its us (even it's what WE'VE been telling them all along)
    How is pup 10????? Impossible. Too bad she hates the dress because she's too freaking adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "when witches go riding . . ." is just wonderful!!! Keep working on it - it needs to be completed. Great news that your husband's therapy is going well. Happy birthday to Pup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun projects! I saw lots of Halloween decorations on my walk today, and that makes walking much more fun. Love that pup of yours!

    ReplyDelete