Thursday, October 19, 2023

Another Big Day

 

I have to get this old dude to the surgery center at 6:15 which means we will be up and out the door around 4 ish. It's going to be another long miserable day.




Thank you to all of you that have sent me your well wishes and your prayers. I'm going to need them. It's already been a rough week as we've both been taking turns freaking out. Soxieknitter sent me this care package full of tiny needle stuff to keep me busy. You know I want to start that Halloween pattern in the right hand corner. 




There was even this exquisite Russian spindle in the package. You know I can't wait to get to play with this. Thanks again Soxieknitter! It's all very much appreciated. 

See you on the other side. 




8 comments:

  1. Best wishes to the Mister for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is …prayers and best wishes to you both, all will be well soon♥️….sending good thoughts and positive vibes for a speedy recovery and a happy healing time.
    Wow, Soxieknitter is the best !
    Take care of your dude…and yourself.
    xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been praying for The Mister and will definitely continue. I hope all will be well and you'll soon be back home.
    Soxieknitter is so very generous! What an amazing package of goodness. That spindle is a work of art.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for an easy surgery for the Mister and an easy (fast) recovery. Nice treats you got in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and the Mister today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers and good wishes for a successful surgery for your husband. I have no personal experience but friends have said it is easier to recover from knee replacement surgery than hip replacement surgery. Hope that will be true for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you are home now and things went well. It is rough for both of you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete