Sunday, October 1, 2023

October

 

I feel awful. I'm writing this post at 3 am because I feel too terrible to sleep. I spent all day Saturday on the couch watching Arne and Carlos steeking sweaters. They have a four part series that turns everything you thought you knew about it upside down. 




This time last year I had two colorwork sweaters that looked like this.  They were pretty much just an idea. Now I need to think about steeking the armholes and necklines. But first I have to get over this nasty post vaccine funk. It hit both The Mister and I pretty hard which was unusual for him. We both slept most of the day away yesterday. I'm hoping today is a better day. You always think it would be nice to have a day to just lie around and do nothing but watch TV-but it isn't. I'm so over it. 


5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Steve and I had a little bit of tiredness and pretty sore arms after the most recent vaccine, but not too, too bad, thank goodness. The RSV vaccine was the one I had trouble with. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you begin to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I hope you're back on your feet soon. A day off to do nothing always sounds nice, but I usually get annoyed because I have so many other things I WANT to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you're still not feeling well. I've heard so many sick after this last vaccine that I'm not sure we're going to get anymore. I already got pretty sick from the first four of them. It's hard to know what to do sometimes.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling well....Hope you are on the road to better by now!

    ReplyDelete