Saturday, January 6, 2024

Wrapping It Up

 

I'm working my way through those 17 loaves of soap. I've done six so far but I'm only wrapping three bars from each. If I need more I can wrap them as I go but for now this is a good start. 




I've been having a lot of fun with those three bars. There's going to be a little glitter on the label. I was digging through all the things that came with my old card kits and found several that I had never used.  That's Cinnamon Stick getting dressed up. It was a surprisingly nice bar of soap. I was surprised. I didn't think I'd like it but I really did. 





The little critter that's going on the instruction card this time will be an alpaca. I had to order the die to cut it out because I either forgot to buy it or I lost it. If you could see the state of my craft room the latter is more than likely. Since Christmas I've been having way too much fun down there. 






7 comments:

  1. All of this looks lovely and fun, and I bet your house smells quite good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your labels look so sweet. Glad you are enjoying your "soap time". Your soap room must smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are enjoying the decorating of the soap--it looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I have that exact stamp and die (too many alpaca things!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do such a beautiful job with your soaps. The wrapping and labeling is so time consuming, yet you make them so cute. I love that little llama. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you’re having fun! Keep it up! Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work on the soap! You are one talented gal.

    ReplyDelete