Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

Llama Lump is a done deal. I had a terrible time with the snowflakes. I had to rip them out and re-do them in a darker color since the white and pale blue they were supposed to be faded into the background. 



I finished the last box of the top border and packed it all away. 



Christmas Quaker will still be worked on for the rest of the winter. It doesn't feel very Christmasy to me and I like working on things that are mostly one color. I've got lots of spring things to get out of time out but it's too soon. 




And....I spied these beautiful embroidery scissors on Valerie's blog last week and had to have them. Now I do and they are even prettier in person. I don't want to even take them out of the box. 





9 comments:

  1. Those scissors are so pretty. Llama Lump looks great - congratulations on a nice finish. I would not have been able to pack away the one piece you did - you are so close to the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching! I think the llamas are spectacular! And oh, so pretty scissors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Llama Lump looks great and you'll be almost done when you get the Christmas one out next year. Those scissors are beautiful, almost too nice to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Llama Lump. Wow! Those embroidery scissors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitchery projects are just beautiful! I hope you will frame and display some of them. They are too pretty to be left in a closet or drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Careful -or you will start collecting scissors - I think mom has 8 or 9 pairs! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge fan of pretty scissors! Love those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous scissors! The stitching projects are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete