Thursday, January 18, 2024

Last Call

 

This is it. This is the last of the soap that you all asked for waiting its turn to get wrapped up for shipping today. I had 22 of you respond and I want to thank you.



As I mentioned before, I did run out of some of the scents and some of you will be getting the ends of the loaf. My apologies. I usually don't send those out because they are not as pretty as the middle bars but they are as big. I usually keep these bars for myself but truth be told, they all end up looking the same once you use them so I thought you might not mind. 




There's plenty of soap still left on the drying racks so if anyone has been sitting on the fence and doesn't mind potluck let me know. I've got almost all of the winter/Christmas type scents left. I should have known they would be a hard sell after the holidays. 
I may not get any more mailed off this week as they are calling for even more snow tomorrow but I'll get them out next week for sure. 




6 comments:

  1. They look so pretty sitting there, and you are incredibly generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely got more snow than we did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always exciting to get the soap in the mail! Look at all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've got as much snow as us now... but we're getting more today. Dave's actually going to have to get the snowblower out

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so generous with your soap sharing! My husband can't tolerate anything scented soap-wise----if not, I'd be jumping on the soap bandwagon now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soap is so pretty! It's so generous of you to share your creations with your readers. You are finally getting your wish for snow. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete