Monday, November 13, 2023

The Third Time

 

Instead of picking up and knitting the front bands on the Big Gray Blob while The Mister was busy watching football, I spent yesterday ripping out all the ribbing on the body-for the THIRD TIME. My knitting alarm had been going off for weeks about that ribbing and I couldn't ignore it any longer. The stockinette above it puckered. Badly. I had gone down too many needle sizes this time and it looked terrible. At first I thought I would try to block it out but thought better of it. It just made more sense to do it right and get it over with. I told myself I'm not allowed to knit anything but this ribbing until I get it finished. That'll teach me. 



Down in the soap room things were going better. Cinnamon Stick turned out just lovely. I had my doubts about the fragrance but it does indeed smell just like cinnamon. 



I had a little too much fun with Avocado and Hemp.



This should be another interesting reveal. 












2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the blob! Your soaps sure are pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ignored my knitting alarms many times while I just kept knitting. "That will block out" is rarely true. The swirls in the cinnamon soap are lovely!

    ReplyDelete