Thursday, November 16, 2023

Taking a Sick Day

 


No, I'm not sick. Pup was sick. All night. When The Mister and I picked up lunch to watch the tree being set up on Tuesday we picked her up some chicken nuggets and they did NOT agree with her. We were up ALL night. I finally got her settled down at noon yesterday and then I crashed on the couch. I did pretty much NOTHING all day. A rare day for me, for sure.




There was still soap to be made though so I went down after dinner and quickly threw my second batch of Persephone's Kiss into the mold. 




I'm hoping it's a simpler, less frantic version of what I made the first time around. 




I tried to duplicate what I did with Lavender and Sage which I think turned out quite nice. Unfortunately, as we know all too well, soap's gotta be what soap's gotta be so it's always a surprise in the morning. 











4 comments:

  1. Oh no, poor Pup. I hope she's completely better now. The soap looks great in my humble opinion.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for Pup! No fun to have food not sit well. Hoping the best for the new soap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your sweet little pup is feeling much better by now. Your soaps are going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete