Monday, November 20, 2023

All Together Now

 

I  finished both of the fall batik placemat tops yesterday but I ran out of steam before I got around to sandwiching them. They are a bit wonky but I'm sure after quilting and a good washing they will be just fine. 




I also have a lot of pieces leftover that I want to use for some hot pads. In between taking The Mister to therapy today and doing everything else that has to be done around here I hope I'll find the time to make them. It would be nice to get them on the table before the  month is out. 





No newly made soap to show off today as I was waiting for an order of palm oil to show up. I didn't want to wait for my usual soap supplier to get it here so I went to Amazon and it was here in a day. I've still got another couple of loaves to finish before I wrap it all up for the season.





Hopefully today I'll be putting some more of this vegan Oatmilk and Vanilla into the mold. It's the one I've been using the most since the last giveaway. It's unscented and not very pretty so no one wanted it leaving me with almost the whole loaf. I'm not complaining because I loved it. I love the scrubby bits of vanilla in the batter that gives it its color.  I loved it so much that I'm making more even though I still have a stash of it because I don't want to run out. 


4 comments:

  1. Such pretty fabrics. Those placemats look good and it will be nice to have hot pads to coordinate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was making placemats this weekend to, though mine aren't as fancy as yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have the placemats ready to use! Lovely new soaps!

    ReplyDelete