Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

Needless to say, I didn't get much done this week. I did take the new Llama stitching project along with me to the Grand's house but I didn't get much done. 


I woke up yesterday feeling like it was New Year's Day after a night of heavy celebrating but I did get the second of the Snow Kissed placemats together. I just need to bind it and that just might happen today. 


I doubt I'll get that second set of placemats done before the holiday but I did go through the charm pack I picked up off Amazon. There's a lot to like in there. I'm impressed. 



What we had to do was get Pup out for a walk. She's been driving us crazy at night waking up at all hours just to have a look around. She hasn't had a walk in ages so hopefully we wore her out. We ALL need a good night's sleep. My inner Scrooge was in fine form yesterday. I need some sleep and maybe even a few naps in order to be able to keep up with all this making merry stuff. 



3 comments:

  1. Nice placemat! And the new charm pack looks really nice. Love Pup's coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally shut my bedroom door to the cats and got a full night's sleep! wonderful! the new stitching is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of variety in the Amazon charm pack. You’ll have fun working with the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete