The baby sampler is done. All I need now is a name and a date and it's off to be framed.
That finish leaves a hole in my project schedule so I went looking for something to fill it. I've got plenty of choices. I do believe it's the sheep's turn to be an FO. There's so little left to do.
When I went to clean out the basket I was using for the baby sampler I found this unfinished thing in the bottom.
It's not unfinished now. It took two tries to get the felt on the back sewn on right. I ended up machine stitching it because my hand stitching looked terrible. The machine stitching looks great. I also put the tassel in the wrong place. It was supposed to go in the loop under 2022 but I forgot and poked a hole in the bottom. Oh, well...only we know it's wrong.
I also found the patterns for all those adorable stacked critter projects that I just bought but I wouldn't let myself start one until I finished Arctic Circle Santa that slowed down and came to a halt with the beading. I'm not a fan but I will say there was beading happening yesterday. I really want to get at those stacked critters.