Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spinning Thin


Something new showed up in the mailbox this week. I was lurking in the Fiber Prep group on Ravelry and read many rave reviews of this video for anyone who wants to prepare their own fleece for spinning. Supposedly the instructions for dealing with Merino are the best around and since I have a shed full of it at the moment, I could really use all the help I can get.


I have to admit that I fell asleep halfway through it-not because it wasn't interesting, it is. It's just that I have had one of those weeks and I am just worn out. I did learn a lot in the little bit I saw about washing Merino fleece and hopefully soon I will be actually doing some washing myself.
It's from Interweave but I got it from Amazon here.

2 comments:

  1. I understand worn out!!! Not enough sleep the last two days what with work and volunteering. Off to nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wonderful thing about owning DVDs is that you can watch, pause, stop anytime you want.

    ReplyDelete