Sunday, November 6, 2022

Another Sew, Sew Sunday

 

While The Mister is glued to the TV this afternoon watching football I hope to get the fall batik lap quilt sandwiched. I had it out on Friday measuring it and getting the backing ready. The Mister's been under the weather for the past few days. In 30 years I've never seen him sick so it's been a bit scary. At least its not Covid-just some other crud he must have picked up in his daily travels.



I really want to get that quilt out of the way so I can use up the leftovers on some placemats.  I've got quite a collection of this fabric that needs to be put to good use.



Maybe I'll even get a few more of the ugly DNP blocks finished. I have 76 of them now. My pile of orphan charm squares is getting smaller which is a very good thing.




While I had the dining room table cleaned off for measuring I thought I would lay out the paper pieced hexie table runner to see how many more hexie flowers I need. That's another project that needs to come out of the to-do pile.




Before I do any of that I really, really need to clean up the mess I've made all week by pulling stuff out. Even though I really should be finishing up the machine quilting of the Sunflower quilt I've had a bad case of startitis when it comes to fall projects. That pile of mine keeps getting bigger leaving me less and less room to actually sew. 











2 comments:

  1. You've got some really pretty projects in the works! I am so bad at finishing my quilts; there are 3 waiting their binding, and I won't say how long. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful works in progress--you get them all done eventually!

    ReplyDelete