Thursday, April 18, 2019

Kitty Sitting

 This wasn't one of my well planned out sitting adventures.



 First Daughter was going and then she wasn't and then suddenly she was.



 I didn't have time to pack up a lot of projects so I just took what I had on hand.



 I pretty much spent the past few days watching Netflix and knitting socks.



 Lots of socks.


This TNT project got neglected at home so I brought it along. It didn't get far because I discovered I don't like to stitch and watch TV. At home stitching is audio book time but at Daughter's I got caught up in The Bodyguard, The Umbrella Academy and The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. All are very binge worthy.



I had been bringing the pieces to Daddio's nine patch to work on when I go critter sitting but it's too big now to drag around so I snatched up a few of his hexies to put together while I was away.



At home, I've been appliqueing them down whenever I get a spare minute or two and now I've got a little pile of these blocks. I am not sure where they are going from here but I'm sure I'll think of something eventually.

15 comments:

  1. I got quite a chuckle out of kitty #1 on the cable box!!! I guess he found the "warm" spot to sit on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitties all look like they're posing for a photo. All are SO cute. I've made socks with that same Felici yarn. Plain vanilla ones too. Beautiful yarn. I like the hexies too. I've been tring to put projects together for our trip to the ocean next week. I always overpack projects and underpack clothes! Ha!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with
    the same comment. Perhaps there is a way you are
    able to remove me from that service? Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't seem to be able to do that. I think that is something you have to fix in your settings?

      Delete
  4. What sweet looking kitties!

    Seems to me that you have a lot of projects to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a bit of a vacation for you which is always good! Such pretty kitties and great progress on the knits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitties and nice projects. You've got a lot done. I'm trying to figure out what to take when we leave for vacation in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely kitties! Enjoyed The Bodyguard a lot so will take a look at the other shows you mentioned - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you were quite productive! Thanks for the Disappearance of Madeleine recommendation. I loved the other 2 you mentioned so I put Disappearance into my queue without even reading it's summary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sock knitting is perfect for watching TV. Love the photos of the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I Love seeing all your socks! They are gorgeous. as are your gran kitties. Lil Bear is still here with us . Zach is staying few days for Easter and he is still on break. Only Fezzik is perturbed Poor baby

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cats are all adorable! Cat #1 - the white fur on his face and chest look like a heart. The hexis are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure looks like you kept yourself well occupied while cat-sitting! Cute kitties, too.

    ReplyDelete