So are my rescue fabrics. I ran out of the main colors for Daddio's Nine Patch. The off whites will work but alas, the navy will not. I've got another order in and if that fails I guess I'll have to hit Joann's. Who knew matching navy would be so hard?
This came along for the ride. I haven't used the Juki in ages so I need a refresher course before I hit any of those tops.
The delay while I am waiting for more navy material is being put to good use. I have all of the Sunflower pieces cut out.
I also have another Dear Jane in progress. I am really modifying the heck out of this block. It was...ugly. Sorry Jane but I can't lie. It was a dud.
I'm using my little clips on the Jane corners now too. They don't look as funny as the squares did.
Yesterday I wrestled with one of those big rolls of batting and now I've got one top in the hoop. Making that quilt sandwich is my least favorite part of the process.
I couldn't decide if I was going to hand quilt this one or not but now I'm glad I decided to go ahead and do it by hand. There is just something about a quilt in a hoop that makes me want to sit down and stitch and I love a good excuse to sit and do anything.