I just put the last color in the yoke of the Crepidula. It's hard to see but it's violet.
I am pretty much out of the original yarn.
Luckily I had just finished plying another skein. At least I thought I plied it. It doesn't look like it from this photo but I swear I did.
There it is wound into a ball. It's yarn. It's just on the fuzzy side. I'm out of good fiber and am using up the riff raff to make the batts. This may end up looking like a vest Sonny and Cher might have worn way back when.
I also still have this much of the colorful stuff that I am planning on using on the bottom. That should be fun in a crazy clown barf way.