Thursday, July 25, 2013

Think Snow

Right in the middle of our brutal heat wave, I finished the second sleeve of the ski sweater. It was too hot to even touch it so taking it outside for a decent photo shoot wasn't happening. It's not much cooler today but I want to put the whole thing in time out so I forced myself outside in the super heated liquified air for just a second.

It's going in time out because the next step is to steek those sleeves and then pick up the neckband and I'm NOT doing anything that involves a lap full of wool until at least...October.

4 comments:

  1. wow! That sweater is amazing! I'm in awe. That kind of chart work would have done me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you are a hardcore knitter! I'm not sure I could snuggle down with something so 'woolly' in this weather! Looking beautiful though! (as ever!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for waiting to work on that one - but Damn! That looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU are so amazing! I love that whole sweater. piece by piece....

    ReplyDelete