Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Wednesday WIPs

 

I said I was going to start something new this week but I thought I better finish up some old things first. 




Audun was assembled using a continuous joining method and I had goofed it up but good last spring and had put it away until the weather cooled down. It has finally cooled down.




My boo boo was to attach the last row forgetting I needed to then go down the last side. I thought I would fix it by just adding one more row. BUT when I made the new blocks they were all too small. I must have used the wrong hook. I was not happy. So now what I've decided to do instead is just rip out the top joining row and do it right. Audun doesn't need to be any bigger. She's a real monster just as she is.







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. How I wish I could crochet. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gotten a lot chillier here (and I am winning the heat war with my husband by not turning it on yet) so a completed Audun will be both lovely and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be finished pretty soon and be able to use this as the weather has cooled!

    ReplyDelete