Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I had a lot of things to do this weekend that kept me away from stitching but I do have something new to share. A long while back I bought this very expensive punch needle and.......



...this kit but I never could figure out how to make it work. I don't think I had the right fabric or yarn to get the job done with that particular needle.





While I was on Pup Watch I got hooked on watching people make the cutest punch needle coasters. They made it look so easy so.....





....I bought a kit. It has all the needles, yarn and fabric to make that coffee cup coaster that I want to surprise the coffee addicted Mister with. I'm hoping by using the right materials this time I can finally figure out how it all works. 
We'll see. 







5 comments:

  1. Those coasters are divine, hope you enjoy making yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those coasters are cute and look much more manageable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I've wanted to try that but hesitate to add yet another hobby into the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this will be very fun! I think I made one patch when I was in my 20's--that's a long time ago! lol

    ReplyDelete