Thursday, October 17, 2024

Hide and Seek

 

Well, that was fun. I made my first batch of soap in my new soap space yesterday and spent most of my time trying to find all my stuff. It was so neat and orderly that I ended up pulling everything out and re-organizing it so I knew where it all was. 



The first batch was an easy one. Oatmeal, Milk and Honey. It always behaves. 




After an uneventful pour, it spent the night in the cooler I use for an incubator. 




Not bad. It feels a bit softer than it usually does when I use cocoa butter but I'm thinking that a six week cure should sort things right out. 













4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! Congratulations on a successful start to the new soap season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one beautiful loaf of soap! :-) I love how you make it with the the swirls. Isn't it funny how when you organize a cabinet, suddenly you can't find anything? Happens to me all of the time.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Yeah, it takes a while to get used to newly organized equipment!!! lol

    ReplyDelete