Tuesday, October 22, 2024

TIny Needle Tuesday

 

I've started filling in the pumpkin patch. It won't be done this year. It's slow going. 




Dear Jane on the right is having some repair work done on its wonkiness and Dear Jane on the left is slowly being asssembled. These square themed blocks are harder than they seem. I thought I was going to be coasting along for a while but no.....





I've got into a late afternoon habit of curling up with Pup, listening to my audio book du jour and putting a few pieces on my Patchwork of the Crosses blocks. These two, that I finished this week, make six finished centers but I'm not going to even think about appliqueing them down until I get the crazy quilt finished. I've got 5/20 of those blocks done. I try to do one a day. 







7 comments:

  1. The Halloween piece is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have loads of projects in the works and they're all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hand stitching routine is a good way for a perfect afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the crossstitch pattern, took a look at it, and said 'next summer'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't gotten into the paper piecing yet...I have three sweaters to make before I can be serious about it. One for Piper is to the knitting sleeves stage, one not started and Baby J told me Saturday that she wants a sweater with a hat. Her Mama told me this means a hood attached so that is in the works too, but not started.
    I'm wondering if I should just applique the hand stitched flowers, (when I complete any) to some fabric for a quilt or actually attempt an entire quilt of them? Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of detailed handwork, and it’s all lovely.

    ReplyDelete