Saturday, October 12, 2024

Inktober 2024

 

I haven't forgotten about Inktober but it's been very hit or miss this year. For starters, I hate some of the prompts and have given myself permission to skip them. 





Some years I've done a theme. One year I did them all Zentangle style. 





Some years they were more like a journal with running commentary. During the lockdown years they were like therapy. It seems I had a lot to say.





For the past two years I've put them all in one journal since I was running out of room to store them all.




I'm back in the journal again this year but it's not my favorite way to do it. It is the fastest way since time seems to have sped up lately in a most concerning way. I'm just happy I've managed to get at least a few days done this year. This may be as far as I get.




And...a big thank you to Sandra who found a website that is dedicated to the knits you find in horror movies. Now I have a better photo and a direction to go in if I want to duplicate this look. The website is Knit Two, Stab One and you can find it here. It's a brilliant site. 











4 comments:

  1. I think your Inktober drawings look great, and you are smart to remember that you are the boss! And that knits in horror movies site looks pretty good, too. I hope she writes more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I forgot about Inktober! That is something I can do while sitting in bed so I should haul out a journal and pen! Thanks. The website for the sweater is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knits in movies website? Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man - I forgot all about inktober AGAIN. I always say I'm going to join then never do!

    ReplyDelete