Monday, October 14, 2024

Time For a Change

 

I gathered up some of the girls the other day to get them out of their summer clothes. I had a pile of unopened outfits that I've been meaning to try on them. 



Skipper had a new school uniform to wear. I love the socks. 




Rock Star Barbie got a new gown to match her hair. This gown is so gorgeous, I could hardly believe my eyes. Say what you want about Chinese goods but they know how to make doll clothes. They put Mattel to shame. And the prices....unbelievable with free or $1.98 shipping. They do take time to arrive but are always worth the wait. 





I don't know if I ever introduced you to Curvy Kayaking Barbie. The Mister found her on clearance. She's the only one that doesn't have a warmer outfit to put on for fall. I guess I need to go shopping again. I haven't given up on making some clothes for my little friends. I've been gathering material. I just need to find the time. 





And.....it seems I owe quite a few of you a big apology. I went to check my soap email account last night and found so many lovely messages that came in over the summer. If I don't have a giveaway going I don't tend to look there but I promise from now on to do better. Forgive me, please. 






No comments:

Post a Comment