My biggest stitching accomplishment this week was getting all that floss wound. It took forever. That big pile doesn't look so big once it's on a bobbin.
Our weekend was pretty quiet because of The Mister's gruesome tooth extraction on Friday so I got some actual stitching done. The inside village is finished and I am starting on the floating motifs that surround it.
Row number three on the Pins and Needles sampler is almost done. I finished one more sheep and have one more to do on this row. Then I get to start the LAST row. It's been a lot of real estate to stitch but I love the way it looks.