Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday WIPs

 

It's been yard work this week that's been keeping me from my projects. The socks haven't grown much. I'm too tired after a day of shoveling and raking to knit a stitch.



Poor Altheda is on the back burner because she makes me sneeze. I can't work on woolly wool when my pollen allergies are bad. Everything and anything sets them off. It's too bad because I could have made short work of those sleeves. They are fun. 



Festive Doodle got a green and red diamond section added on. This is still my favorite project when I can find the time for it-which isn't very often all of a sudden.




My knitting isn't the only thing languishing. My poor puzzle has been shamefully ignored. I only have a little bit to do but I swear I can't keep my eyes open anymore after dinner. All that daylight, all that sunshine and all I want to do is sleep. 






7 comments:

  1. Just think of all of the wonderful exercise and vitamin D you're getting! It was 23F this morning here and didn't get out of the 40's. Needless to say, I didn't get out much. I was also miserable for almost exactly 24 hours after my shot yesterday. It was lots more noticeable than the first one, that's for sure. I'm so glad I did it though. I would do it a thousand times over, WITH the side effects I had if it meant this plague would go away.
    Take care my dear friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are just so lovely. The socks are very colorful!! Hope you can find some time to relax and knit today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks are shaping up. It is easy to be distracted with outside stuff and then the body isn't used to all of that extra work! Napping is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how quickly yard work can take over your day. but that's the great thing about knitting - it will still be there when you do have time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The projects will wait for you, but they hope it isn't too long. They are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pollen and allergies make Spring less enjoyable that’s for sure. I’m dreading what the next windy day will bring to make me sneeze and miserable. I agree with Dee that your gorgeous projects will wait until you have time and energy to dedicate to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an amazing knitter. I was so tired from digging holes and transplanting tree-lings that I had to go to bed at 8"30 . I NEED my knit time or I get so cranky.

    ReplyDelete