Usually I flit from project to project all day but for the past week I've been obsessed with getting the projects in the bin of shame finished. It took me two tries to get the first armhole ribbing picked up and knit on Tracery. There was a lot of ripping back and cussing but I think it's done.
I've been picking up and knitting like crazy. It took me several tries to get the front plackets even on Lofoten but I think they are finally done too.
I even got the collar picked up and started but I ran out of the main color. I bought this kit ages ago so there is no chance that the colors will match but I ordered more anyway in hopes that the colorwork in the collar will disguise it. It's just two more rows and the lining. You may have noticed that there is a STEEK in the collar. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the directions. This should be interesting.