This was supposed to be an easy peasy blog post. Show off the knitting and be done. But if you look closely you will see what caught my attention. One of those cables is not like the other. Argh......
In the middle of taking the photos I had to unravel a big section and re-knit it-after I fixed myself a gin and tonic. I needed some courage. 236 sitches times four rows would be a lot of tinking if I couldn't pull this off.
All's well. The fix fixed it. Whew. Tinking back 236 stitches times four rows would have been awful.
Now back to the original post. Here is the project that I started when I said only a few days ago that I was only going to knit one thing for a while-that sweater. BUT when I went to change over the house to fall I noticed a shortage of fall colored dishcloths. Problem solved-as long as I can keep my wits about me. It seems to be getting harder and harder these days.