Thursday, March 8, 2018

Starting Over

 That's what left of my second attempt at block number 12. It didn't go so well as you can see. Even the papers pieces are ruined.



 I was looking forward to showing off a completed block of blocks this week but it's not to be for now.




 I had to print the pattern on card stock and start over.



Try number three. I am going to work one piece at a time and from the center out. The problem is that nothing was lining up and when you got to the outer edges it was all wonky. Really wonky. If this doesn't work, I'm skipping it and moving on. There are two hundred and twenty five blocks in this quilt. No one will miss this one.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Two HUNDRED and twenty-five blocks? That’s amazing. The finished ones are stunning and I’m sure the third try will be the charm for this one.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so hard. And i though my 1/2" hexies are a challenge. Hope you conquer it. Liana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good quilting vibes your way. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh ... that DOES look complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lot of quilt blocks. I wouldn't fuss with one unruly rebel. The rest of the blocks look really great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you for try #2. It will work this time! You can do it! (and I like your back-up plan!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy....maybe I won't try quilting after all. That looks way to complicated. Actually they all look hard to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is going to be a great quilt. I get frustrated much more easily with sewing than knitting; thus, I haven't done much with the machine lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blocks you have finished are wonderful. Good thing I don't quilt...I can't wrap my brain around those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure hope you get this one to behave! Your finished blocks are fabulous. What a wonderful quilt you are going to have!

    ReplyDelete